Aviation Camps of Kentucky - A program of The Aviation Museum of Kentucky, Inc. ®
Blue Grass Airport, 4029 Airport Road, Lexington, KY 40510
July 10-11 for ages 10 to 17 (The Bowling Green Aviation Camp )
Camps will be held at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, Bowling Green KY and are two days in length from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily. Planned activities are listed below. Variations in flights and camp activities may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deadline to register - Monday, July 1, 2019
- Help fly an actual airplane: With a FAA certified pilot. Students participate in planning and conducting a flight. (NOTE: If the flight must be cancelled for any reason such as weather, a refund of $65.00 will be made to the parent or sponsor who has previously paid the full camp tuition.)
- Aviation camp activities: Student activities include flight simulation, navigation, aeronautics, airplane instruments, airplane design, weather, NASA space, careers, etc. Campers also get a photo of themselves with an airplane.
- Lunch, snacks, camp t-shirt and other items are provided.
- Transportation to/from camp is provided by parents or through other local arrangements.
- To enroll, click on the "Enroll & Pay OnLine" button below, or click on "Print Application and EKU Waiver" to print and submit paper copy of application.
- Payment If you are enrolling on-line, you will be able to pay by credit card. If using the paper form, follow the instructions on the form. If Financial Aid is required in order to attend camp, click the button below, "Financial Aid Application Form." Mail registration form, EKU waiver, and Financial Aid form to address shown on the forms.
- Payment will reserve an enrollment space. Confirmation will be sent either by e-mail or phone once sufficient enrollment confirms the camp date.
- Questions? Call (270) 842-1101 or email email@example.com